Sunday, January 24, 2010

White Horses

“The White Horses”
The last few days I have had the horses on my mind, this morning I ask why? What do you want me to know Precious Father? What am I to learn? So I will now turn to the book of Revelation where I remember there are all kinds of animal and I do remember their being horses. I ask Jesus for his divine spirit to flow through me and give me understanding and great knowledge as I read and research, for this feels so heavy for me. I thank Jesus also for being with me every second as I continue healing, even as the pain feels unbearable today I know He is here. Thank you precious Father for those that take time to read these blogs and most importantly I ask that you let them learn and want to turn to your book for their answers, and that they too will be a follower of your good works...in Jesus Name, Amen!
(Revelation 19:11-16)
"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice He judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on His head are many crowns. He has a name written on Him that no one knows but He Himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His Name is The Word of God. The armies of heaven were following Him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of His mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On His robe and on His thigh He has this name written: KING of kings and LORD of lords."
The book of Revelation speaks of two white horses, but this white horse is the one that got my attention. Just think we have this to look forward to, or to dread. Oh I look so forward to the day the Lord returns on His white horse, when He comes to put an end to all the war here on earth in the battlefield and in our homes.
But wait, this isn’t the message God has for me to give to you, keep reading He tells me.
And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying,
Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2 for true and righteous are his judgments; for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. Deut. 32:43
Revelation 19
And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
And a voice came out of the throne, saying,
Praise our God, all ye his servants,
and ye that fear him, both small and great. Ps. 115.13
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, Ezek. 1.24 and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come and his wife hath made herself ready.
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. After this came the marriage supper of the Lamb, then came Our Heavenly Father on the White horse.

You ask why we needed this. I ask till I started typing from the pages of the bible. I noticed one thing that went throughout the different scriptures. They praised and worshiped Him. Tears are flowing as I realize I don’t give Him enough praise or worship. I don’t need to wait for His return to Praise Him or bow down before Him. He is reminding me here that He is the Mighty I am, the King of Kings, love Him now, get to know Him better and worship, worship and worship even more. When He is ready, not us He will return to get us. For awhile now I have been very down with life and myself, but now I understand. This has been bothering Him as much as me. He created me, why are you so unhappy in what I have Give you, saith God, why can’t you love yourself as I love you. I chose to create you, to make your inner soul and most importantly Brenda I need you to go out and spread my news for I will come back to bring you to be with me soon my child. Be patient as I have to finish preparing a place. I love you my daughter and I love all my children equally, so let them know to Praise me now, for I died for each and every one of you to have closer to me when I return. I will see you soon. Amen! The spirit has taken over so I must close now. I hope you too get His powerful message today.


1 comment:

  1. Brenda once again here i sit and thank you for a awesome blog as it was very powerful and to know you mean so much to God for helping him down here with the rest of us.I do pray lots read your blogs and get out of them what I do.

    ReplyDelete