Thursday, January 21, 2010

SPIRIT FILLED

Isaiah 61:1-3
Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
What do we find in this scripture?
I find that God wants to use us to go out into the world and tell everyone about Him, what he does for us daily, don’t hold back, use reinforcement if necessary, but whatever we do, I must start planting the seed of Jesus Christ into the hearts of the sinners. ISAIAH 62:2 the nations shall see your righteousness, and all the kings your glory, and you shall be called by a new name that the mouth of the LORD will give. This can happen if we get out there and focus…and when I say focus I don’t mean on what we want or need, I am talking about what God wishes for us to do. Sure it is simple to talk to other Christians and share the miraculous things going on in our own life, but have you ever sat down and tried to tell someone what happened to you today, and just get, yeah right, that could of happened to anyone, that has nothing to do with God., you are crazy..Well I have heard this a few times in my life. Sure, it has made me wonder what’s it all for, but in my heart I already have the answer. Jesus is the answer, not only to this question but to all that goes on within my heart. Join me in lifting Jesus Christ up where he belongs, he is the king of kings and Lord of Lords. How much proof do you need? Open your eyes, look around you, it all came from somewhere...that somewhere is Jesus. God is transforming me daily, I feel so blessed that He chooses me to study and spread His word, don’t listen to me, get your bible out, open it up and ask God to guide you in this first day of your life following him…Back in Galatians 4 apostle Paul tells us how Jesus had arrived and when the fullness of times had come. Are you ready for that fullness, it’s about us friends. Open your hearts now and receive Jesus, then walk and ask for his transformation in your life.

Healing is happening in my knees daily; please keep me in your prayers as I endure the pain that I go through to get to the reward ahead. I praise you Father and give you all the glory. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Brenda very nicely put and once again you have opened my eyes to different out looks.I to pray for the healing of your knees and hope for a full speedy recovery but please take care of it while u do.God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete