Saturday, January 2, 2010

"Fear"

"Do not be afraid" How simple is that for us to say. The bible tells us that to fear God and nothing or noone else. Do you ever have that anxious knawing feeling inside that you are just doomed. Life here is gloomy, but does it have to be?
The scripture that comes to me first and foremost is Psalm 23:4, Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me. To face our fears we will need to find that courage that lives within each of us. The willingness to trust, to believe in what lies behind Heavens door. God promises us He will never leave us alone, when you are in your worst place, He will be there, His angels will be surrounding you, Take that leap of faith, Trust in Him, your Heavenly Father who is here with you on earth as you take your daily walk.
I am on a personal journey to receive healing, to get past an upcoming surgery and I know without Trust in my Father, worry and fear will succumb to me, I ask for your prayers and i beg of you to dig deep and give your worries and fear to God.

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13)

6 comments:

  1. Brenda i will pray every minute for u while you are getting your knee fixed and i know God will be with you for that time and heal you faster than anyone.hugssssssssssss my love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you today. I'm praying for you to get well real soon. I called today but you didn't answer. Iguess you were resting. keep up the good work telling us about GOD. love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid John 14:27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda, I missed you this week. I had a great time on the cruise. I have pictures. The wedding was beautiful. keep up the good work telling everyone about God H sure has been good to me. Love you. mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi brenda I hope you are feeling better. I'm sorry I haven't been up there but as soon as the weather gets better and I can drive I will be up there. Ithink about you all the time and pray for you to get well soon. I love you very much. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brenda, Ihope you are feeling better. Carl is in the hospital. Please say a prayer for him. He had a stroke and they also said that he would have to have a heart pacer..Call me . I Love You mom

    ReplyDelete