Sunday, May 30, 2010

"The Word of God”

Jesus relied on the Word of God alone to overcome obstacles, including the devil. God's Word is alive and powerful (Hebrews 4:12), useful for correcting us when we are wrong and teaching us what is right. 12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

I know I would not want to think about what my life would be like without God. Each day is new and exciting, even with the world issues and family issues, I know that I can conquer all because I have a Heavenly Father who see’s, me thru everything. If you are seeking spiritual guidance in your life there is one who I know is willing and able to guide you…JESUS CHRIST! People alone cannot provide this spiritual guidance. Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

We have the best Father in the world, He teaches us right from wrong, He forgives us when we do wrong, and He never leaves nor forsakes us. When our world is falling apart, He is there within seconds, just for the asking.

Jesus relied on the Word of God alone; I now rely on God’s word “The Bible” to guide my daily life and to help others along the way. My God is alive, seek Him out today, study His word and you too will have guidance in your life.

Father we live in a world where many of us have come to the realization that we need Your Divine direction and guidance, Father I come before you this day to ask you to lead me. In all I do I acknowledge you and give thanks for your wisdom, strength, and peace within. Help me to understand your will in my life. Help me to do your will. Keep my focus on the path of righteousness. Touch my soul and heart So that I know it is you, and only you that is directing my path. Father please bless and lead everyone who reads this with your wisdom in their lives.  We thank you in Jesus Holy Name, Amen!

2 comments:

  1. we got to put the devil behind us and walk in the new way god as giving is seek out the ols path and walk there in cause gods childern is crying and dieing in sin we need to be searching non stop to find a way to get them in and to god .......jr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and true Brenda I myself do not know that my life would be like if I did not have God and you to help me in life I thank you for your blogs as they have helped me in many ways,You have put me on the right path to have put myself in Gods hands and ask for his help so I am to have his guidance in life.Keep it up Brenda.

    ReplyDelete