Wednesday, May 5, 2010

“Cloudless Day”

Do you remember the last time you had a cloudless day? A day when all had smiles upon their faces with no care about them and their smile was contagious and infectious; you could not help but feel the smile for yourself. It was as if a smile was there because of a song in their heart. Maybe it came from the joy of playing music or singing. With life in their every step, harmony with God in their soul. Everything about them seemed so original and honest. Where does it come from? Why can’t I find this cloudless day without the dark and gloom about me? Gloomy and overcast, is this your destination today?

Such a day as this shall come for all of us. However you have to want it and know how to go about receiving it. The sky was bright and clear, I could see the sun, and I could hear the song. I was crying out Father, help me to believe, give me faith, and give me hope. Tears streaming down my cheeks as I cry out, where is that peace, why do I see such darkness, please Father hear my cries. Without you Jesus’ there is no life in me, you are more than just a part of me, you are the heart of all and everything around me. You promise to come to the rescue of your children who cry out to you.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Oh Father I knew your heard my cries and I knew you felt each tear as it ran down my face, I reach out today, please hold me Father, give me strength to get back on my feet, help me to find my cloudless day.

"If calamity comes upon us, whether the sword of judgment, or plague or famine, we will stand in your presence before this temple that bears your Name and will cry out to you in our distress, and you will hear us and save us." "For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." 2 Chronicles 20:9,12

I have no power Father; I am helpless alone, just as Jehoshaphat was during that time.

Well, that pretty much sums up how I have cried out for God today. His word tells me to cry out to Him, to go to Him thru His Son. This was my cry out today as I found pain overwhelming, I knew if I ask I would find comfort, so I did. He reminded me “I will deliver my children when they cry out to me. Do I see the cloudless day today, no, will I, surely goodness and mercy I will for this is His promise .

"Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me." Psalm 50:14-15

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him." Psalm 91:14-15

Read Psalm 107 today and note how God is pounding home a very strong message in this psalm. The message is "cry out to the LORD, and he will deliver you.

"He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them." Psalm 146:19

Faith flowed like a river free and deep as the tears ended with his everlasting comforting peace. God bless you today my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog Brenda but I have to say I have not had a cloudless day for some timeI know it is all brought on be myself so till I can figure it out I am going to keep looking at God for help.Keep it up Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. sau you no what all ive told you you no that ive had plenty of those days in my life and im sure ill have them again but i know 1 thing god will always take care and forgive me so i pray in the name of jesus grant our every needs so we may be a blessing towards someone else and bring them to you lord ........JR

    ReplyDelete