Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sin free?

You may say, "You do not know how bad I have been. Surely God could never forgive me." I say, it does not matter how bad you have been, God will forgive you. The secret is, "He that covers his sins will not prosper, but he that confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy." I tell people who think this way, "You have to know how bad you are, before you get to God through Jesus Christ."


You may say, "I have tried before and I always go back into my old sinful lifestyle. I have disgraced God so many times I do not know how He could ever forgive me." Just keep trying. You can do it. I do not know how many times I had stumbled before I finally accepted God's love and grace. God forgave me. He will forgive you and give you a heart that can do God's will. Do not give up. Just keep looking up and yielding your will to God's will.

You may say, "I like my sins. I do not want to be forgiven." I say; when you realize what your sinful life is doing to you, remember God is waiting to forgive you. In the day you seek Him with all your heart, He is waiting to forgive you. However, do not wait too long.

Does all this sound familiar? I know I have been there myself, but I am thankful that I now have God’s forgiveness for my stupidity. Do you love yourself? If not this is where it all needs to start. We all have to love ourselves as we love our neighbors, and we too have to find forgiveness for ourselves. If you’re carrying a load of guilt, because you are finding that you can’t be good enough for God, take another look at Jesus’ death and what it means for you. That old devil is up to his tricks again… Christ can heal your conscience and deliver you from the frustration of trying to earn God’s favor. Give your life over to Jesus today and live a life of love for self and for others. We serve an awesome God.

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (Romans 5:1)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).

The result of unforgiving sin is death. But God's gift is eternal life given by Jesus Christ our Lord. He is the only One who can bring us back to God. He died on the Cross and rose from the grave, paying the penalty for our sin and bridging the gap between God (Romans6:23). 23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Admit you are a sinner and ask for forgiveness. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave. . Through prayer, confess that Jesus Christ is the only way to God and commit to live for Him for the rest of your life. Then remember Jesus forgets all sins when given to Him from a righteous spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog Brenda.I've always wonder if our sins were all forgiven by God now I know but still I can not but think why all sins are forgiven by God but you have enlightened me on that and help me out bettter.Keep up the work you are doing on earth for God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got to love yourself beore you can love others .i no if anyone has done the things in there lives that ive done and god forgave me he will do it for anyone and ive done my share and part of everyone esles so i no he forgives and he will forgive me even if i sin again cause he said he would never leave me nor forsake me and i believe in what he says he means i no ill sin and come up short but we all do just repeant and ask forgiveness he will bless.....JR

    ReplyDelete