Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cast you cares on God

Do you find that when you are around certain people, you feel tired, exhausted, sick or just down right depressed, whereas before you had been just fine. They seek you out to tell you about all their problems and after they have gone you are left feeling emotionally shattered, drained and sad yourself.

At the moment, I feel weak, tired, I feel like  I feel isolated, I cant talk to my friends or family . I want to live my best life. I want to feel closer to God . I want to feel happy, healthy and I want to step outside myself and do something for others. Do you feel this way, well don't feel that you are alone, there are many of us that love the Lord and love to do for others.  There are times that we all need to be lifted up ourselves. When I need some place to keep my mind occupied from the struggles of this world, I read the Bible.  Sometimes when helping others you have to find that calm place that you can just get into prayer and spend quality time with the Lord and let Him know all that's going on with your friends and all that come to you.  The hardest thing is leaving it with God.  We can only be concerned and pray for all needs, but we have to be able to walk away or you will be swallowed up into the darkness called depression.

1 Peter 5:7 (King James Version) 7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. To let go doesn't mean to stop caring, it just means that only God has the strength to carry every ones burdens. You will still pray for them and love them.
 Proverbs 3:5 (King James Version)5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
God often places a weight upon us to accomplish something important in our life.When we run away from God’s will for our life, we’re headed for disaster.We need to obey and submit to whatever God is calling us to do. God lays burdens upon our heart to guide us.Therefore, it’s important to understand that not all burdens are bad—many of them are very good for us because they direct us to God’s purpose for creating us.

The next time someone is telling you their problems and you feel burdened, remind yourself that this might just be what God intended.  Whats His purpose for your life?  I Praise Him today and ask that He use me for His will and not mine, If that means helping others thru their problems then I am ready to serve.

2 comments:

  1. now i no how you feel at time cause ive been so depressed ive tried suiside 6 time but god had a purpose for me i like helping others but sometimes i have to fix me 1st we all get depressed at time and when that happens we need to turn too god for all the answers cause you no i dont have them all im just a small vessel but i do wanna do my part........JR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Brenda I know how you do feel as I try so hard to help others when they are down and out.But when I do get the feeling that I am in that state I try so hard to hard to avoid people as I ask God for help and there is no way I will be a burden to no one all I want to do is hide from friends and family I pray one day they will understand when I am gone as i do not want to hurt anyone with my problems.Keep up the great work Brenda you are doing a awesome job for God.

    ReplyDelete