Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Woman I Want To Be

I want to bring new life into my home, my workplace, anywhere I am. I know no matter how hard matters of the home or heart are, God is everything. I am so hungry to tell others about Him, to lift His name. I want others to know that their life can be so much better when they know what matters the most, and that is loving and honoring God in everything. With God’s help you can do all things, sure some things are harder than others, and some days are so difficult you think you can’t get out of bed, but if you pursue the Lord they will be simpler. This is what I want to be, a woman who teaches others how to smile and reach out and touch someone else. A smile goes a long way, but a kind word goes even further.

I want to grow in the Lord every day; I want to be the woman He wants me to be. I want God to be my best friend. He is the one I go to with everything, and I will continue. I want you to be all you can be in Christ too. "A Heart for Service” I want to serve others unselfishly as Jesus did, Jesus even became servant to man. Do you remember at the last supper, HE washed His disciple’s feet? We need to follow His example and try to serve in any way we feel God is leading us to do.

God created you. Not only that, he loves you so much that he wants you to know him now and spend eternity with him. Jesus said, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

Jesus says, "Come to me." "If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me... out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."9 It was Jesus' love for us that caused him to endure the cross. In addition, he now invites us to come to him, that we might begin a personal relationship with God.

Just knowing what Jesus has done for us and what he is offering us is not enough. To have a relationship with God, we need to welcome him into our life

This is what it takes to be all that He wants you to be. I hope you will start today by accepting Him into your life. Be the man or woman that He wants you to be. In Christ I love you my friends!

2 comments:

  1. you need to keep smileing forever and ever god loves you and he wants you to keep doing his will foolow him and you will never go wrong he will keep his promises to you ........JR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Brenda you are doing great work for God I believe you are helping hime out very much on earth.You just keep up the great work and rest of us well follow your advise.

    ReplyDelete