Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today has been a day of Revelation for me. As i have sat here and felt sorry for myself  a friend reminded me of what i have to look forward to. I have felt so alone and lonely and I needed to be filled with Gods Holy Spirit. I decided i should get in prayer and ask God for His divine help, ok, so i didn't really, this friend told me to get in prayer. I did, Praise God! I now feel so renewed, its amazing how God can uplift us just like that.

This is the message God gave me: You are a special woman and you are here with a path to travel. There's many people who are grateful for you and you might not realize that. Life needs you and that's because life has given you a path that only you can travel, and no one else will do.

I wanted to share that with you today, God uses me and I am blessed to be here today, and i am grateful to him and to all those that love me.  I know that i am not the only one that ever feels alone and empty. I ask today that you too get into prayer and ask for your message, you aren't alone, God is with you.

I would like to share some encouraging Bible verses with you now, along with an uplifting message. “The LORD is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him.” (Nahum 1:7)


Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him.” (Psalms 126:5-6)
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” (Romans 8:28 )

Without a doubt, Paul was a man who had great faith! He understood what it meant to go through hard times, and knew God well enough to believe that he could depend on Him to deliver him from anything that the enemy would throw at him. He knew what it meant to be abased and to abound, to be full and to be hungry, and to suffer need. Yet in everything he would say, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:12-13)

Perhaps  today you’re going through some trials, and feel that you’re carrying a burden that’s just too heavy to bear. You might even feel like giving up. Perhaps you feel like nobody cares about you enough to take the time to understand what you’re going through. Well, Jesus has something to say to you:

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.” (John 14:1-3)

God loves us so much, just ask for His help today as I did....God bless you each and everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I truly believe in God and the words that you wrote today.Thank you for the daily devotions as this inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Brenda.Like always I will take the advice you hand out and pray to God.As i sit here this morning reading your blod I feel like a bit part of me is missing my heart and i have been told many times that i have big kind one but it feels so empty I do believe in God so I now must ask for his help and forgiveness.Keep up the great work Brenda you help me in more than one way with your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel most of the time i am alone but really im not god ir there to comfort me when i ask i do feel like giving up sometime but god wont let me hes still got work for me to do i just need to get up and do his will ive been there done it seen it all and im thankful god is in my live now praise his holy name........JR

    ReplyDelete