Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Heartache"

Today I have experienced much heartache, well it really started last night when a friend decided they would tell others they did not know me and no longer had love for me. It brought memories of Jesus telling Peter he would say he did not know Him three times before the rooster crowed, and of course, Peter denied and said it would not happen, but it did…just as it did to me last night, and I would of never of dreamed this friend was capable of letting me be that hurt. Today, I got a phone call that my sister had a heart attack, and I felt like my world just ended, my heart just aches so badly, then I had to go get injection in my knees so I just let my heartache explode. All along I was saying to myself satan get behind me, there is no room in my life for you, for I serve God.


Its times like these that we really have to reach outside of ourselves and trust in God for the answers. He is that friend who will never ever hurt us or leave us. I need Him today, I ask for His guidance today, and I ask for a heart of forgiveness, for I know I have to forgive this friend, because I can’t let anyone keep me from my journey inside Heaven’s door. I want to walk thru and not be stopped at the door and asked why could you not forgive? Therefore, this day I forgive you for taking my heart and trashing it and for saying, you did not know me. I forgive you in Jesus name. Repentance is actually a very positive walk into the grace and acceptance of God. Instead of binding and condemning us, it treats us as free sons and daughters liberated by the grace of God. Because God is good, and committed to be good to me in my sin, I can embrace repentance daily.

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Heavenly Father, You are intimately aware of the struggle I am experiencing -- the pain and the despair. You know the desire of my heart to be healed and for the healing of my sister Nancy from our illnesses. I ask now for Your healing touch. I know that You are able and that just like in Bible times, You can heal us. Father I thank you for healing for that friend that hurt me so, I ask that you give him a heart of discernment and a heart to seek after you. Heal him Father of what ails him spiritually and physically. Father there are many out there that suffer, I ask for your tender touch on their bodies and souls. Father we thank you for our friends who have passed that you take their souls and forgive their transgressions as you forgive us ours as well. Thank you for it all in Jesus Holy Name! Amen!

4 comments:

  1. Brenda a very hard blog to comment on as I hope whom ever said that had a reason to of done that to you and one day I hope they will tell you why it was done.God Bess your sister I will have her in my prayers and you also forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i no it has been a rough day for you and i no what has been said but in the long run he will have to answer for it .i pray in the name of jesus that god will heal you and your sister .and everyone else that needed healing so you take care ........JR

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i know Brenda and the person that said that need help big time Brenda is one awesome lady and God know she will be our angel one day and i know she will make a good angel when it time Brenda we all love you hon HBS

    ReplyDelete