Friday, February 12, 2010

"Renewing Love"

“Renewing Love”
The prophet Zephaniah said that God “will rejoice over you with gladness, He will renew you in His love; He will exult over you with loud singing”
He will renew us in Him...Let’s say that again, He will renew us in Him. Folks we aren’t worthy of this, but He gives it anyway. When was the last time you were able to love completely? Are you willing to forgive and start over with an even greater love?
God loves us even on those days when we feel for whatever reason that we perhaps don’t deserve to be loved, but there’s another part of the renewal God’s love gives us. It is the recognition that God’s love is to be shared, even with those who seem to be less than deserving to be the recipients of divine love. You see, God’s love is not limited.

And walk in love, [esteeming and delighting in one another] as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a slain offering and sacrifice to God [for you, so that it became] a sweet fragrance. Ephesians 5: 2 (scripture taken from amplified Bible)

He who does not love has not become acquainted with God [does not and never did know Him], for God is love. 1 John 4: 8 (scripture taken from amplified Bible)

God wants us to love each other, to have respect for each other. Does it not seem that we hurt those that love us the most? I know I have and today I hope that they will find forgiveness in their hearts for me, for I am sorry for the hurtful things that I have said and done. Let us love one another as Jesus loved us on that cross and now as He loves us as He lives within us.

Some of us have searched for love all our lives.
When it was found, we put it down and forgot about it,
only to realize how much it meant when it was gone?

Now that I have found you I hold you close and feel safe,
sheltered in from the rain, ice and snow
Font sizefrom the storms that grow and surround me.
I take your hand and kneel at your feet
and see a heart made of gold and soul as pure as snow

A love that so few will ever feel
To hear the angels sing
As heavens gift to me you give
At peace within your loving arms,
No more to live my life alone
In my soul I have found my home
At the feet of you Jesus, to whom I love! (written by BR)

Happy Valentines to you my Precious Lord: I love you today, always and forever.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Brenda. Love happens in may different ways and renewing love is one that is always a awesome one so than 2 people are sure thats what they want but along with love there must be total trust and forgiveness from God.Please keep up the great work Brenda.

    ReplyDelete