Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gods Strength

“His Strength in Us”

I woke up today feeling so weak in my physical body as well as my spiritual body. I was in pain, my body crying for help and my spirit not knowing where to look. I feel so lost today, my heart aches to feel loved, comforted and strengthened. Where is my inner strength today? Even as I wanted to prepare this blog today, my heart was empty, how was I going to find what I needed to write on today, when an inner voice said why not write on how you are feeling today? I want you to understand that I too am human and I do fall and sin every day and yes like today I couldn’t find a friend to talk to, at least not about what I was feeling inside. Do you ever feel so lost like you just can’t move? That’s how I feel today. I have the tools necessary to get past this, so this is how I am going to overcome this feeling of despair, please join me in finding my strength today.

Matthew 11:28-38“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light”

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Wow! Wow! Wow! I ask God for deliverance from this pain within today to help me find encouragement and what I already have within me and this was what I found., The above two scriptures. He is with us wherever we go, even if it is at home on our couch as I am, how could I forget that today I need to remember that just because I don’t see Him, He is still my best friend and He does want to listen to me and help me through my pains. Now, I feel like crying just because I have spent my day feeling so empty inside and lost, ok some call it having a pity party. I am so weak!

"Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills." Habakkuk 3:17-19

The key here for me is “The Lord God is my strength”
I don’t even need to write any further for me just reading the wonderful scriptures has given me strength to stop the tears and dig deep inside of me and be thankful I have a couch to lay on and a body that is still working. I, like you are human and I hurt and I make mistakes, but I do know how to throw in the towel when I know my way just isn’t working, so now I give my body, soul and spirit over to God and I know He will deliver me out of this funk I am in, because in Jesus name I ask this and I say satan get behind me, I am a child of Gods. Amen!

I ask the following prayer for each of you in Jesus name, His scripture.
"...in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:37-39

1 comment:

  1. Brenda we all have them days and when you do need a friend to talk to the right one does not appear to be around but like most they have things to do also so we have to look to God for his shoulder to cry on till we get a chance to talk to a friend.You must let go what is bothering your inner feelings.Keep up the great work Brenda.

    ReplyDelete