Monday, February 8, 2010

Finances

“Financial Woes”
I have many concerns on what direction to take next. After having surgery, I now awaken to not only the healing process, but the financial obligations that come with it. It doesn’t seem to take them long to start sending the bills in, and to look at them line by line amazes me, so many drugs and how do you say no I didn’t get those, they knock you out…ok I had to laugh at something, or go crazy. So, now I have to get help and from where?

God is the source.

The first principle is that God is the source of everything. Philippians 4:19 says, "My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Proverbs 8:20,21 adds, "I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: that I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures." 2 Corinthians 9:8 says: "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work."

Whenever we need money or possessions, prayer is the answer. Look to the Lord, because He will provide it-according to His will.

Ok I read these scriptures too and I so do trust and believe that God will meet my ever need, am I skeptical, yes I am for I am human and these are lying in front of me, you say but you believe in Jesus and God so how come you aren’t giving it to Him. Because see folks the devil works harder on God’s children, he tries so hard to pull us down and put doubt in our hearts. The difference is I will not let him succeed, for I do love God with my soul, He is my spirit. So in the name of Jesus I say satan get behind me for Jesus Is who I will follow and trust to get me through yet another hardship in my life. It’s kind of funny I’m using word to type my blog today and it wants me to capitalize satan, what does word have against me? Well let me tell you, he hates that I trust and believe in God. I will not capitalize his name for it is Jesus who is so worthy of my love, for He is supporting me, trusting and loving me through everything.

“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

My prayer today is this: Father I come to you in need for your help and understanding in the times I am in. Father I have hurt those I love the most, give me advice Father on how to take words back, how to let them know they are so loved. Father I know that you can take away all my financial worries. I understand Father how we must look towards you before we open our mouth, for our tongues are full of demons and bile. I am sorry Father, I want to do your work and reach out to people, not hurt them. In Jesus name please forgive me all my trials and errs. Father I lift my best friend up to you and ask for healing of his spirit and soul and I ask for his forgiveness today in Jesus Holy Name. I lay these bills in front of you father and ask for your help with this situation, help me to do the necessary steps to pay all my debts as you wish..I love you precious Father, thank you for everything, in Jesus name, Amen

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely put Brenda as you seem to know what the inportant things in your life are and there places.I do believe God will show and help with your finances.You seem to be awesome lady helping friends and asking God to help out also.God must be very proud of you along with your friends.Just keep up the great work you will be aawarded for them in days to come.

    ReplyDelete