Thursday, February 11, 2010

"PATIENCE IN HEALING!

“Patience in Healing”
How can you believe when you have been through so much, you might ask? Patience with God is so important in receiving your healing; it has to be in His time. Without patience you may never receive the healing God has in store for you. Sometimes to receive the greater you have to go through things, as you have seen in the book of Job. To help us hold on to faith, God has given us commandments and scriptures to carry His word and for us to hold to. The Bible clearly warns that this life (by itself, without more) is unfair, that it is Christ like and acceptable to mourn or weep when we are afflicted, and that there is a consolation for those who suffer. The Bible says "blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."

I have a friend (God bless you M) who has had several prayers with me over receiving of my healing and I have accepted that healing that God has promised me. Does this mean I don’t cry or hurt, of course not, the pain is still with me until God is ready, the thing is I have to keep the faith I have and rely on patience, for I know He will not allow me to suffer anymore than I can handle, or you for that matter. So I will wait patiently on His touch, for I shall receive total healing just as Job did for I will not back down to satan and I remind you satan comes in many forms and fashions, so please be weary of who you trust and believe.

"And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him saying, Master, who did sin, this man or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him."
John 9:1-3

See sometimes we have to go through things so that we can see what God has done and what He will do for us. So if I have to suffer a little while to be closer to God then so be it. I give all my sufferings over to God in Jesus Holy Holy name. I want all that God has to offer, so patiently I shall wait on my healing. God has given us his word to provide patience and comfort. While we may suffer and know pain, it is the intent of God that we have hope.

"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope." Romans 15:4

There is not suffering without consolation. Yet, in spite of the promise of consolation, everyone suffers. The heavens mourn. Even the Savior knew sorrow, for it says:
"Jesus wept." John 11:35

As Jesus wept for me and continues to and God knows that to wait for his comfort tries us and strains our patience. It is not easy and God knows how hard it is for us.
"Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience." James 1:3 See also Hebrews 10:36 and Luke 21:19

He gave us His son that we might have faith, that we might flee unto him for refuge that we may lay upon hope.

So, I know I can find patience as I know He hears my tears and the fears that go with them.
“All things are possible with Jesus” Patience is but a small thing to HIM, Give it to God and expect to receive in Jesus Holy Name as I have! God Bless you all in Jesus Name.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda after reading this blog it has brought a new meaning of patience to me as I do lack it.I hope you do have the peatience you need for the time it will take for God to heal you.Please keep up the great work I look forward to reading it each and every day I am able to.

    ReplyDelete