Monday, June 28, 2010

Jesus Sees Your Inner Beauty

I can't do anything right, and I'm so angry about that. I'm such a loser! I'm a fat, stupid, ugly, klutzy, unlovable.. I'm no good to anybody. I'm just plain worthless!" Have you ever felt this way? Or worse yet, others make you feel like this. Do you feel like any of these words apply to you lately at home, in the work-place, or in your relationships? Why does it feel like it’s “high school all over again” – Is there that one bully that loves to be the center of attention

In your life? Well seems I have one of those in my life, and I have found myself crying for four days now. When I talk to others about it, I just cry more, why do they have that much control over me? I know it’s all about sin, they are the sinners here, they thrive on making you feel insufficient, it’s up to you to stand your ground and not let Satan defeat you.


I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. John 5:30


First we have to look at our self, and make sure
We like ourselves. Self-perception affects how we see God and react to the difficulties of life.
o I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (see Philippians 4:13).
o My success comes from trusting God (see Proverbs 16:3).
o I am God’s beloved child (see Ephesians 5:1).
o I am eternally secure in Jesus Christ (see John 10:28-29).
o I am wonderfully made (see Psalm 139:14).
o God gives me good gifts out of His unconditional love for me (see James 1:17).
o I belong to God’s family and I am a co-heir with Christ (see Romans 8:17).
o Christ died for me so I will live for Him (see 2 Timothy 1:8-10).


The one thing I learned tonight is that no one has control of me, other than Christ, I refuse to let anyone steal my joy anymore. If they need the grandeur, then I will step aside and let them wade in it, while I get closer to God. I hope you too can do this my friend. You are beautiful, Jesus lives within you.


Praise you Father!

2 comments:

  1. Unbelieveable blog Brenda NO person should look at them self in that way everyone is loved.NO person should ever look at them self like that you must look at yourself as a beautiful person.I had some one tell me that before in almost same words I asked them never repeat them to me again as I disagreed with them and can not stang a person looking down on themself.God love us all equal no mater what we look like or are.Keep up the great work Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its is true some people will try to make you sad but only one you need to worry about is our God he know what to do and when to do it .So keep up the good work Brenda HBs

    ReplyDelete