Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gods way of loving

Norris Lake Tennessee is where I spent my Sunday with some great friends today. I sat on the back of the boat just looking at all of Gods beauty that He created and I was just in awe. I took several pictures of the scenery and of the clouds. I felt so blessed to be alive today to be out to enjoy nature and to be with wonderful people. So today, I want to write on being thankful. As I was praying and looking up scripture, I went to talk to friends and was hurt so badly. Seems the more I try to do for the Lord the more I get hurt. I seem to make so many stupid mistakes and lose good friendships. This one hurt really badly, no words to even explain. Therefore, I stop here and ask God to take the pain away, and dry my tears, for this hurt is so deep. I struggle with what lies ahead tomorrow for me, answers I am not sure I can take, but I cannot let satan step in right now. I am on a journey to heaven, and even though I may lose all friends and loved ones here on earth, I know Heaven is where I am heading.


I pray Father that this too can be fixed, and you find a way for this friendship to be mended. Father I want to write this but the tears are soaking my face, please guide me, please help me Lord, I am so hurt. Give me a heart of thanksgiving, worship and praise. Father I ask for humbleness, and a heart of forgiveness. I cherish my family, and friends Father, I ask for your blessings on their life this day and ask for forgiveness for them all. I ask that you give me the love of a child, of understanding towards others.


 [Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good. Romans 12: 9 I love you Father in Jesus Holy Name. Amen!

3 comments:

  1. bren, ive heard you prayin, and just want you to know that i am doing ok, just have alot of things happening which i have till now got controll of, yes i have missed you so do not fret nor shed a tear for yes i do care and understand, sorry ofr not keeping in contact, please don't feel hurt, i cried many tears reading what you wrote, and i understand hugsssss my dear friend,,,,,,,,, Bruce AKA buzz buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda very nice you do awesome job on earth for God you do your best some of love it and others take what they need but I for one know you have helped me out.I owe it to you on how my life is set in Gods hands as you are the one that had me pray to him to help my needs.Please keep up the great work my great friend not know where I would be with out your surport.Hugssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. god is a awesome god and he forgives us when we do and say the wrong thingsso take what god has giving you and run with it youre doing the right things JR

    ReplyDelete