Tuesday, June 1, 2010

“Awakened and Renewed”

Ive awakened and renewed from the night slumber
As I feel His arms around me;
It is morning again! I have awakened to the warmth of His love,

My eyes and ears are open to receive
Fill me with your spirit, O Lord
For I know the day will be so much inordinate
Put your plan in motion in my life
As the many things of the day fall into place

Help me this day to stay away from those
that will try to rob me of my vision
As you have seen fit to give
Help me as I work on being humble, meek and gentle

Help me thru this day as I plant seeds of joy
In addition, let others know that they too can feel an abundance of love,
A love that is new and fresh and always flowing
For there is no greater love than the love you have for us

I feel awakened and renewed from the night slumber
I feel the warmth of His arms around me;
I feel a love that is UN measureable
A love that is forever growing

Good morning Lord,
With open arms, you embrace me
Fill me with your grace this day
As the many things of the day fall into place



Written by Brenda Redmond
Happy Birthday Dad, I love you.
June 1, 2010

3 comments:

  1. wow this is so pretty bren love it keep the good work up.HBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on a great poem just to let you no jesus is the key to all things in our lives and 1 day when god see fit we will all meet him in the air to be with him forevermore........JR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Brenda it touched me as u knew it would I am so proud to have you as a great friend and I can bet your Dad loved you so much and was very proud to have you as a Daughter keep up the great work please again awesome poem.

    ReplyDelete