Monday, June 21, 2010

Friends ?

Ephesians 3:19 (KJV)  19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.


Jesus can do something to those who trust in Christ that nothing and no one else can do: He can fill our life with a fullness and satisfaction that nothing can take away. I hold this thought close to my heart this day, as I have to let a friend go, for they feel I am not needed in their life anymore. It is with great sadness and many tears that I do so. Christ who surpasses all knowledge understands, for I do not. One thing I know for sure is that I cannot allow it to continue to hold me back from following my savior and this journey here on earth to climb Jacobs’s ladder to Heaven, so with that said. I love you my friend, I will cherish you always, and my best wishes for you in all your future endeavors. God bless you!


Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) 20Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


I find we are strange of sorts; we like to hold on to everything, even when it’s bad for us. The ideal that someone else let us go, knaws at us until we just breakdown. Something happened this week that made me want to quit. After a few thousand tears, I realized I could not, but I could surely Let God. However, maybe he was teaching me to 'let go' and 'let God' handle the whole situation. I was having a time with this, because it is not easy to let go when you love someone and his or her friendship so much. Nevertheless, GOD knows!

Psalm25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. Psalm 25:5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.


As Christians, he is our Shepherd and leads us through paths of righteousness, through the thick and thin, where, if we put our full trust in him, we are never hurt or burned. Just as God used an earthquake to loosen the prison doors for Paul and Silas, he will do it for you. Just as Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were delivered from the fiery furnace, with protection from the Son of God. He will deliver you from the same kind of hurt. We only have to trust him completely. Therefore, this day I forgive all, and I let go and let God. I love all with love from above. A true friend I will be.


God bless you all my friends!

2 comments:

  1. And God know you did the right thing Bre time for that friend to talk to God for help sence he dont need you no more.What i got to say is you one awesomeeeeee lady and everyone friends and God know you doing your job . So bre i want to thank you one awesome words above keep up the good work we love you HBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Brenda.I know you have done a great job with that friend but in life we all have to let go people that mean so much to us and let God do his job with them but there is many people around earth that hold you in there hearts and pray with you and have to with them through your help that you do for God on earth.Keep up the awesome job Brenda.

    ReplyDelete