Monday, April 12, 2010

Praise His Name

Answered Prayers” 

These past few months have been very trying with so much illness and surgeries. However, all my friends have pulled together and stayed in constant prayer. The Lord has not let us down, each and everyone has come thru his or her surgeries with Jesus as the Physician watching over them, including myself. Today my dear friend was taken off life support and is breathing on her own, my niece did not lose her baby, and a dear friend came thru heart surgery, over the past, few weeks we had another sis have heart surgery and a brother have knee surgery. In addition, in each case we have had great results. An ever present God assured us of this, so we prayed and sang, giving glory to Him, never for a second doubting His ability to heal, for His word told us He would. We give Him thanks, praise and glory. The Word of God says; Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Jesus has given all of us that are born again a measure of faith. God's word teaches us what faith is and how we must learn to use our faith; we need it every day of our lives. God's word is so simple, that we almost miss it, we add to it, subtract from it, and read between the lines. What we need to do is learn to totally trust God, accept his word as the Holy Spirit teaches us, and do it!

1 Timothy 6:12 (King James Version) 12Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Mt. 14:24-31
Jesus told Peter to come on the water towards him, Peter began to walk on the water, then he began to look at the waves and wind and began to sink. He started looking towards what he could see and feel and not on Jesus. Jesus said to him "O ye of little faith, Why did you doubt"?(Does this sound familiar? Have you ever done this? I surely have.)

Some of us feel unworthy to come before God, I know myself I have many times felt like this and just let it go. Then later realize if only I had went to God, if only! The bible tells us to believe in His name, by doing so you have earned that right. Praise His Holy Name!

John. 1:2
To all who receive Jesus, to those who believe in His name, He gave the right to become sons of God.

Our healing comes by faith, Jesus has completed His part, He died for us, he has forgiven our sins and by His stripes, we were healed.

When we say we can’t be healed, our words are already talking for us. (If we say I hope, I'll get better or maybe, I'm not sure, I'm not worthy). These are all negative. We need to BELIEVE when we ask God and talk the talk of faith. Thank you for my healing, speak positive words, rebuke Satan, stand firm until the manifestation comes. This is what we have been doing, and the results show it. Lets give Him all the glory and praise for He is worthy! God bless and heal each of you from all your iniquities. Believe, have faith and trust in His Name, Jesus!

John. 14:11-14
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. (Preaching, Healing). He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name and I will do it! John 14:11-14 (King James Version) 11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.


Become like little children and just trust…

2 comments:

  1. this 1 was really heart felt and was much needed in all our lives ty so much....JR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda I have been one of your followers and read and understand all the pain you and your close ones have ben through I pray for you each and every day hope that you become pain free.I have asked God to give a helping hand I do pray it works.God Bless. Keep up the awesome blogs Breanda.

    ReplyDelete