Sunday, April 4, 2010

“Jesus Has Risen and Is Alive”

John 11:25-26 (KJV) 25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 8Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Today I celebrate the life of my Father, and the life I know He promised me eternally. I give praise to Him today and everyday for taking the stripes for me for allowing His blood to flow that day so that I was forgiven all my sins. I look forward to the day I go to see my mansion that He is now preparing for me, for my name is written in His book of life. This journey for me has taken me out of some difficult situations over the past few months and has delivered me back into the hands of the Lord. I pray that you will continue this journey with me to climb Jacobs ladder to reach Heavens door. God bless each of you today that follow me and thank you from the bottom of my heart. I ask for Gods healing touch in your lives and His wisdom to be bestowed upon you as you too make decisions in your lives. I give forgiveness this day to all that have sinned against me and ask for God’s forgiveness on each of our lives today. Lift Him up today and every day, for He is worthy, He is the Mighty I AM, The beginning and the end. He giveth and He taketh. Take nothing for granted, give all things to Him…God bless and love each of you.

Romans 6:8-11 8Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 comments:

  1. its been a blessing for me to get to no you and most of all stay in touch of gods will tc god bless you for your blog---JR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Brenda.I do hope God does give forgiveness to all that may of sinned you and it is very thought full for you to give forgiveness to all also on a day like easter.I to will continue the journey with you to climb to the Heavens Doors.Kepp up the great work Brenda.

    ReplyDelete