Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Uncontrollable tears!

When was the last time you found yourself crying, crying and crying, you just could not stop? I start crying uncontrollably, I can't sleep at night and I've distanced myself from all of my friends. I don't want to do anything anymore. God sets apart those who sigh and cry about the evils in the world because they are learning to think and care as He does.



“And the Lord said to him, ‘Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it’” (Ezekiel 9:4; see Genesis 6:5-6 and Matthew 23:37 for examples of God grieving for evil). The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight .Mark 1:3


Those tears of Adam and Eve were warranted, they went against the one thing they had been asked not to do. The serpent had hold over them, telling them how good the fruit was on the tree of life. Does this mean God wouldn’t forgive her and Adam? No, sure God was disappointed, but He loved them, they were made in His own image, however things would never be the same, as they aren’t for us either.

 I have spent much time this year in uncontrollable tears, not knowing if I would ever feel like moving forward with life, feeling lonely, my life was a whirlwind of emotions. I used each of those tears to write, in hopes I could help someone else that might be going thru some of the same things I was. God wants us to cry out to Him, but He also wants us to leave them with Him, for His word says: Psalms 56:8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? As Christians and be able to weather life's storms we must realize that Jesus loves us very much. He laughs with us in good times and cries with us in sad times. Jesus is always with us to comfort us.

John 11:35 Jesus wept. The Bible speaks of Jesus crying on numerous occasions. Jesus understands our tears; He knows that we hurt, especially as a Christian. Do not fall into the hands of Satan as Adam and Eve did, walk towards Jesus and ask that He hold you, no matter what you may be facing in your own personal life. He will never leave you. Jesus is storing your tears, allow Him to, and take your joy back.


The Bible tells us to "...weep with those who weep" (Romans 12:15). Jesus wept in compassion when He saw Mary and Martha's grief at the loss of their brother, Lazarus. Tears of others may move us to compassion and action as we sense the hurt that caused them. Live your life with Jesus through tears and laughter, help others along the way. I am smiling as I share this today for I know without a shadow of a doubt my tears are bottled up with Jesus this day to soon be released.


I too hope you find this same joy with Jesus Christ. Praise His Holy Name!

1 comment:

  1. A sad blog Brenda.People say they understand what you are going thruogh but do they really know no I can say I do as i have cried many nights to get to sleep and some night no sleep.God gave us the rights to cry and I do like many others does cry.Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete