Monday, July 26, 2010

Glorifying God

Today I just want to take time and Give God Glory and thank Him for giving me life. These past few days with no air have been difficult, because out of that came anger, frustration and temperament. God does not need thanks as we do, but He sure appreciates them. Giving thanks reminds us constantly of His goodness. We should always want to acknowledge Him as the Giver.

1 Chronicles 16:29 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

I call upon God a lot, and I am sure lately I have driven Him nuts with all my questions. I tell you I do not know what I would do if I didn’t have God as my best friend. I have cried to Him so much lately, and He always listens to me, and shows me that with Trust comes much more. I am smiling here today, just giving God all the Glory and Praise for loving me.

Father thank you for delivering me from the heat and allowing things to fall into place as you always do. Thank you for all the healing this week too, you are so awesome. I give you all the Glory and Praise. I love you so much Father. Thank you Father in Jesus name, Amen!

3 comments:

  1. well Brenda we all run him nuts i know i bug him so much too with all going on here and you know we got our answer too that why you and i love our God awesome job Brenda

    HBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Brenda.I first Thank You for all your Prayers for me I Thank You God for being there with her and listening to her.Brenda you do a GREAT job keep up the work and help u have given and shared with so many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talk to God all the time as well. He has patience and is a loving, caring God. Someone that will never let you down. He is someone you can always trust and depend on. He is my bestfriend as well.

    ReplyDelete