Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jesus is my BFF, Who is yours?

The surrounding beauty is amazing as I walk through the Creation gardens today. I felt like I was in Heaven. I was seeking a new peace today as I had brought my Bible and ask Jesus to be with me. It is 83 degrees, cloudy feels as if the Heavens are going to open up. As I start on the trail I look back and see a sign “Prepare to Believe”, that gave me all the assurance I needed. As you walk into the garden, you cross a bridge that shows just how beautiful things to come are going to be. The thought crosses my mind, how could Jesus not be with me, as I felt a breeze blow over my shoulder. The mighty Breeze of God Himself. The sound of God walking in the garden. This is what the wind meant to me. As I continue my journey thru this beautiful garden with God I just want to shout out to all those walking past me, don’t forget to take Jesus with you as you walk this trail today. I sat at this rock and a woman approached and said I see you have the best book ever written with you, and I say yes I sure do, but even better, I have the author with me. The woman smiled and said I know what you mean, and I knew she did. As I continued, I saw the most awesome flowers.
 

 The scent woke my senses, just as the fragrance of Jesus does. Song of Solomon 1:3 Because of the savor of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. When you walk with the Lord through the gardens of your life you will find a peace unknownst to you, you will enjoy the scents and lively butterflies and even the bees as they seek their honey. Today I made a realization, my hopes and dreams are not just a mere dream anymore. All things are possible if I take Jesus with me as I did today. I came to the garden alone, I brought Gods word and I ask Jesus to walk with me. He was there in the garden with me. I was never "alone". Today I found peace of mind, peace of heart and peace of soul. I pray that the next time you walk through your garden that you will take God with you. I am passionate about Jesus Christ and His Word. From this passion flows my desire to be obedient to God and to know and fulfill His purpose for me as a Christian. God longs to walk with you, which is why his arms of grace have been pulling you into a closer walk with him. Thank you for walking and talking with me today on this journey through the garden. Praise You Father, in Jesus Holy Name! Amen!




Pictures taken at the Creation Garden by Brenda Redmond

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog Brenda, when I walk through beautiful place I take God with me at all times like you do.The bible is the most awesome book ever wrote and always will be.Keep up your journey with God and share with us Brenda.

    ReplyDelete