Friday, March 12, 2010

"The Universe"

As the day wore today I have felt empty inside, lost out in space, not sure what direction the Lord has for me, for I feel like I have fallen off the narrow path I was on. I received an email today on the universe and I wondered what holds the earth up, I ask God for answers and was amazed at where I was led…

A very interesting verse to consider is Job 26:7, which states that God “hangs the earth on nothing.”
(KJV) 7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. 8 He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them. 9 He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it. 10 He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end. 11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof. 12 He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud. 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent. 14 Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?

How do you even look at this, the earth is the shape of a circle floating out there in God’s space, not attached to anything, but see I don’t see it that way, I can close my eyes and imagine God’s large hand holding this round ball in the palm of His hand, this ball being us. He is always holding us and keeping us safe, this scripture shows us just how much.

Isaiah 40:22 22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

In this verse I see where Christ has made the earth larger over the years to hold the many people, because He loves us so much, but do any of us know when this expansion may end, and He calls us home? The answer is NO, only God knows when this will happen, and what we have to do is make sure we are ready …I know what I have to do now to get ready, and I know what I have to change in order to serve my Precious Father.

Psalm 19 1 The aheavens declare the glory of God; And the bfirmament 1shows 2His handiwork
I give my Heavenly Father all the Praise and Glory for creating a beautiful universe for us to live in during this time here on earth, and I thank Him for going and preparing a new home for us to come to when our time here on earth is over. In Jesus Holy name Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely put Brenda like always this blog was very interesting to read.I can see you put lot of work into the blogs and I believe one day you will be rewarded by God for helping him doing his work on earth.Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete