Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom"


“Protect My Mom Dear God”


I always think about you,
In times both good and bad,
For the things you taught are with me,
In happy times and sad
Knowing you are there puts a smile within my heart
I feel so blessed to have you as my mom

Whenever I need you,
to cheer me up, make me smile,
bolster my confidence, and ease my worries
you fill up my empty, hurting places
with your boundless affection.
Your loving presence in my life
gives me a reassuring feeling
of security and peace.


Please, Lord, protect my mother,
And keep her safe from harm,
For she is a cherished person,
With great wisdom, love and charm.
Lord, it’s my mother’s birthday
so please; help her to see
how much she means to me.


Your loving daughter
Brenda


                                                                         
March 15,2010

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog for you Mom Brenda I can see your heart was all over it I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda I am so blessed to have a daughter like you. I know that God is proud of you too.. Thank you so much for the beautiful poem you have written for me. I Love You with all my heart and soul. Thank you for being my beautiful and loving daughter.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete