Thursday, March 11, 2010

“Time to Love is short, Will you let it Go”

Today I have dealt with physical and mental pain, and heartache like no other. To get thru this I must let go and remember that God will remain and keep me company until others see that they are needed and come back.
To let go does not mean to stop caring,
it means I can't do it for someone else.
To let go is not to cut myself off,
it's the realization I can't control another.
To let go is not to enable,
but allow learning from natural consequences.
To let go is not to try to change or blame another,
it's to make the most of myself.
To let go is not to care for,
but to care about.
To let go is not to fix,
but to be supportive
To let go is to admit powerlessness, which means
the outcome is not in my hands.
To let go is not to be protective,
it's to allow another to face reality.
To let go is not to nag, scold or argue,
but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.
To let go is not to regret the past,
but to grow and live for the future.
To let go and to let God,
is real love !

Reach out for God , He will never ever let you down, and He will never leave you, for He is real love…Praise Him daily, give Him all the thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Very true Brenda to let go does mean that there is always hope for return and there is always love no mater of out come.Brenda please keep up the great work you have been helping God with as I myself has been helped alot with your blogs and hope to keep reading them days and months to come and join you through Heavens door.

    ReplyDelete