Tuesday, August 10, 2010

“A Prescription for Healing”



Romans 10 tell us that faith comes from hearing and hearing from the word of Christ. To help us believe God for healing ourselves, our friends and our families it helps to have a good grasp of the Scriptures concerning healing. As I have written many words on Gods healing, today I have found myself overwhelmed with pain. I pray for others but always have doubt that I deserve healing myself. So today this blog is for me.


Isaiah 53:4,5 Surely he hath borne our grief’s, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.


Psalms 107/l20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.


Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed ; save me, and I shall be saved : for thou art my praise.


Affirmations:
I am healed in Jesus Name; By His stripes, I am healed!
I shall shout out my love for the Lord
For Greater is the Lord that is in me, than Satan who is in the world!




Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever



I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH YOU! IT TAKES FAITH IN ME TO RECEIVE YOUR HEALING! TRUST IN ME JESUS CHRIST!


Proverbs 4:20-23 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.



Precious Jesus, it is not your will that your people should suffer. I remember so well, how You took on suffering for us all. Keep me now from losing hope as I face once again my illness. I feel the pain and ask of God, "Let this cup pass from me." As I kneel with You in the garden, may I welcome another day with a prayer that echoes yours: "Not my will but Thine be done." Let me never forget how to laugh, for laughter is your gift to me to undo depression and heal the hurt of a sickness I cannot control. Take me into Your gentle embrace, for I know that whatever this day brings, You have paved my way with Your tears and redeemed me with Your victory. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda you are so true you pray for many and you need some prayer back and i think you could use some and you do have my Prayers and all i ask is keep this god job going you so awesome on this HBS

    ReplyDelete