Saturday, August 28, 2010

“He loves you or Does He”

Ever been so in love with someone, and you feel it is not reciprocated? Words cannot express the grief one feels when one loses love. It is an ache that is so hard to explain, almost as bad as losing a loved one to death. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop. Someone said that to me once, and I knew then it was the truth. Alfred Lord Tennyson once said: 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I am not sure I totally agree with that one, least not right now. There are times when death would seem preferable to the unrelenting pain and frustration. Death of a loved one has a clean finality to it, and, normality, is not a deliberate choice on the part of the other to be free of you. As I sit here writing I am wondering how God feels about this. Some loves must die, if they are not from God they are not really loves anyway, but still it hurts, like Hell. All death hurts like Hell, because God did not make it. If you are going thru the loss of love, please remember they may choose to let you go, but God will never let you go, He loves you so much. Ever think that just maybe God wants you for himself! Have you considered that possibility?



The words “I Love You” is perhaps the most overused and misunderstood words in the English language. God gives and allows us love, but so many do not know the true meaning of loving. It is taken for granted so much. To love is to be loved. Agape is about giving of ourselves expecting and wanting nothing in return. It means loving other people regardless of whether you like them or whether they love you. Its supreme example is in Jesus who laid down his life, not only for his friends, but for everyone. I love with Agape love, and sure, I get hurt a lot, but my goal is to get to Heaven and be by Jesus side. Therefore, for all that have hurt me, I forgive you in Jesus Name. I wish love and happiness for all in this world.


"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2, 20)


Therefore, my point here is no matter how much someone hurts you, you will never not be loved, for see, Jesus loves you unconditionally and forever.


I love you too my friends, God bless you all….and I am sure that whoever he or she was or is loved you too, just not the way you loved them.







No comments:

Post a Comment