Tuesday, November 2, 2010

“Election Day"

Vote for God to Run this Country
                                                                 
 Today around the United States people are going out to the polls to elect who they think will be right in the White House to serve this Nation. Many will be elected in, that are of Satan, and few will be elected in that know God our Father of all Nations. We each get to make that decision. Some investigate it and make just decisions, others vote straight party. What ever decision you make, stop first and ask for Gods anointing on whom you are voting for, ask for His advice before making such an important decision.

In the Bible you will find many discussions about elections and their different meanings. God elected many, and many went against Him. Don’t make that decision, vote with God.

God elected Saul to be King over Israel and to save His people from the Philistines, but King Saul turned against God in disobedience. 1 Samuel 9:15 Now the Lord had told Samuel in his ear the day before Saul came, saying, 16 "Tomorrow about this time I will send you a man from the land of Benjamin, and you shall anoint him commander over My people Israel, that he may save My people from the hand of the Philistines; for I have looked upon My people, because their cry has come to me." 17 And when Samuel saw Saul, the Lord said to him, "There he is, the man of whom I spoke to you. This one shall reign over My people."1 Samuel 10:24 And Samuel said to all the people, "Do you see him whom the Lord has chosen, that [there] [is] no one like him among all the people?" So all the people shouted and said, "Long live the king!"

This my friends is what will happen in today’s election as well, many running for office will turn against God and take their free will and try to run this country as they see fit. It is each of our responsibilities to do our very best to get God fearing men and women into office. I hope that as you made your decisions today, you put God first.

Jesus Christ was elected by God to take away the sin of the world. John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" Isaiah 42:1 "Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, My Elect One [in] [whom] My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles. 2 He will not cry out, nor raise [His] [voice], Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench; He will bring forth justice for truth. 4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, Till He has established justice in the earth; And the coastlands shall wait for His law."

Jesus loves us and want us to live in a sin free world as He knows it. Unfortunately earth is corrupt as many of the officials that we allow to run it. I took God with me to the polls today and ask for His will to be done. We are blessed to live in a country that is united by God, let’s keep it that way. Most importantly is that if you do not know Jesus Christ as your Savior, today is the time to make that decision and make Him your Leader.


God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment