Sunday, October 31, 2010

“Don’t give up on God for Healing”

“Don’t give up on God for Healing” With man this is impossible, but not with God; All things are possible with God" (Mark 10:27)


It does not matter what you are suffering now or what your current situation is, God can give you the Physical, Spiritual, and Financial Breakthrough you desire.



"Jesus Heals the Sick"



 
"He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him and with His stripes we are healed". (Isaiah 53:5)

1 John 5:14-15 (King James Version) 14And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.   
                                                        
Do you feel like throwing up your hands in despair since nothing helps, and accept weakness, pain, sickness and distress as your lot in life? It seems no matter what you do you cannot get out of the rut you are in, your health keeps failing you, you have went before your elders of the church and ask them to pray for you? The faith you used to have is now just a glimpse in the far distance, if this is how you are feeling then it is time to reevaluate your life.


My dear friend, there is hope for you. It is not too late. It may seem hopeless, but it is not. It may seem useless to think of deliverance, but it is not. So long as you are alive, and if you have faith in God in Heaven, there is hope! Never ever give up on God, He is there, He knows you are suffering, He is waiting for you and for His time. Will your faith be able to withstand what you are going through or will you allow Satan to defeat you.


I am personally dealing with a couple health issues. Pain that has brought me to tears, a sense of helplessness, doctor visits, therapy, nothing seems to help. Even as I lie here writing this my foot is in such an intense pain. Sometimes, I feel like just sleeping so I do not have to feel the pain. I realize this is not the right thing to do, that if only I would follow what my heart already knows I would get better faster. However, I am human and I slip and go days before I realize I should have given the pain over to God at the beginning and waited patiently in faith that He would heal me and be with me through the pain.


God is ready, willing and able to step in and bring to pass a miracle in your life, because nothing is impossible with Him! Do not be one of those with little faith; to receive you have to have trust and faith in Christ.


God bless you my friends!


1 comment:

  1. this is so awwesome Brenda love reading this good wriiting thanks and i know God heal me when i was down and they said i never walk or be back like i was but God step in and took my hand and help me .HBS

    ReplyDelete