Friday, October 1, 2010

"Thank You"

Awesome news today, Heavens Door is now available for order at many bookstores and in India as well. Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Writing for God is the best thing I have ever done and the one thing I enjoy more than anything else does in this world.


2 Corinthians 5:9-10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Pleasing the Lord should be the great ambition of every believer’s heart. Pleasing the Lord involves discovering and doing what pleases the Lord through living in the light of the Word. Pleasing the Lord means doing His will. I am sure you have heard this before; I am here to tell you it is the truth. 1 Corinthians7:7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.


Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


If we did not have friends to see us through the difficult times in our life, we would run or close ourselves off, however we are blessed and God puts certain people in our lives for reasons. Today I got the news about my first book and I was so excited I just wanted to tell someone, I wanted to shout the joy I felt in my heart, and He made that possible. God is so awesome, and gracious. He gives of Himself abundantly. I hope you are able to receive Gods love this way, and if you are not, it is not too late, He is waiting on you to talk to Him. If you want Him to listen, you have to let Him know you are serious and you are ready to give your heart whole-heartedly. You have to decide that life is not what you want it to be and work on doing God’s will… First start with asking God for forgiveness, and leaving it with Him, forgive you. Start anew, Trust, and believe that Jesus gave His life for you so that you may live your life fully here on earth and eternally one day in Heaven with Him.


I want to thank all of you that have been supportive of my writing, and listening to me as I have gone through the many struggles that life has put before me. I hope that if you have not read Heavens Door that you will get it and use it to help you as God gave it to me to give to you.



God bless you my friends!

1 comment:

  1. im so happy for you brenda you made it hugsssss keep up the good work HBS

    ReplyDelete