Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rain, Tears

Rain from Heaven

To where does it flow
Tears, fall to heal my heart
Rain, rain pour on me and heal my soul


Rain, pour on me
Set this heart of mine free
The rain comes quickly
However, not fast enough
This spirit needs cleansing
Tears please fall to heal my soul

Teardrops of the heart
Falling from heaven
To release the pain of yet another
Healing rain drops upon my face
Rain, tear, to where does it flow


The tears of the heart
Shall cleanse the soul
And set this heart of mine free
To where does the tears flow
From heaven, the rain drops fall


Brenda Redmond
October 3, 1010



















1 comment:

  1. i know it rain a lots there Brenda and i know God is standing with you and telling you that you are welcome there and he want you to keep on doing this great work HBS

    ReplyDelete