Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We can't Fathom God's Love

God's mind is so far beyond our own that it is far, far beyond our imagining.

I have been asked how God hears all of us at once... It is just the same as how did He create Heaven and Earth in a week. HE IS GOD! First of all we aren’t suppose to understand, it’s up to us to TRUST and BELIEVE in all that God has shown us already and to believe in what is to come.

Do you know why God answers my prayers, I can tell you, it is very simple, I BELIEVE IN HIM. Do all prayers get answered the way I want, of course not, and later I am always so appreciate, cause see God knows the future for me, He knows that maybe what I ask for at the time, just wouldn’t fit in with what His plans are for me. I already know He loves me and wants the best for me, so I trust that the choices He makes for me are the correct ones.

I so often hear from people, I been praying but God has not answered, He does not love me. Impatient is what I say, or they got the answer and just did not want to hear it. Probably because it was not exactly what they asked for, or to be blunt it may be because they do not have a relationship with God. They may know that God exists, and they might even worship God from time to time.

However, those who never seem to have their prayers answered probably do not have a relationship with him. Further, they have never received from God complete forgiveness for their sin. What does that have to do with it you ask? Here is an explanation. Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. However, your iniquities have separated you from your God. Your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear." When you belong to God, he knows you and hears your prayers. Jesus said, "I am the good shepherd. I know my sheep and my sheep know me...my sheep listen to my voice. I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand."

If you find yourself feeling alone and your prayers unheard ask yourself, do I know God, if you answer that with an “I am not sure” then get on your hands and knees and cry out to Jesus? Lay your sins down before Him and ask for His divine forgiveness. It is very easy to be neglectful and live a life of sin until we need help. We tend to forget to say thank you and remember that God wants to hear from us, we are not burdens to Him; He loves us and the cross proved that already.

“The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." God may provide solutions, to the problem way beyond what you imagined possible. However, if the circumstances do not improve, God can still give us his peace in the midst of it. Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

 My friends remember all you have to do is love Him and let Him love you back. Give all your worries and trials over to Him. Accept Jesus into your life before it is too late. He is God! He is Love! He is Truth! He is ETERNITY! Is He yours today?


No comments:

Post a Comment