Monday, November 8, 2010

Let your “Sunshine” out

I am still the SON shine that is watching over you. I give you the laughter within to make you happy. I can just hear Jesus telling us this. As winter approaches; so does fatigue, and depression for us. We have limited sunlight each day. I know that for me I could not possibly get through a full day without having my Heavenly Father to talk with. I ask His Son Jesus to shine on me and help me get through each day.


As winter approaches, some will begin to feel sluggish and gloomy. Those suffering from depression can experience intense feelings of sadness, anger, hopelessness, fatigue, and a variety of other symptoms. They may begin to feel useless and even suicidal, losing interest in things and people that they once enjoyed. All this can get started because of the lack of sun. I like to believe it starts because of the lack of SON (Jesus).


The Bible tells us to be filled with joy and praise (Philippians 4:4; Romans 15:11), so God apparently intends for us all to live joyful lives. This is not easy for someone suffering from depression, but it can be remedied through God's gifts of His Son Jesus Christ.


It starts with accepting Jesus into our hearts, all thru prayer we can find that sun that is within us again. Winter doesn’t have to be without SON, it is your choice. Start with faith by recognizing Gods voice when He talks to you, Trust in Him to take care of your needs and believe in receiving joy and happiness back into your life.

Psalm 97 11Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. 12Rejoice in the LORD, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name.

                             

                                             My Son shine
Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful imagery of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome way to look at how God shines on us.

    ReplyDelete