Friday, November 19, 2010

Upwards to Heaven

There was pain I could not bear
When the flood of tears fell
Where was my friend?
I looked to the sky,
Searched thru the stars above
For this pain I could not bear

The mind wanders upwards
As the end of the day draws, near
Where is my friend?
Searched thru the light of the moon
To the Heavens above
For this pain I cannot bear

Shall I mount upon the wings of the eagles?
In search of my friend
To seek from the Heavens above
To stand on His Promises
For this pain I cannot bear

Walking in obedience
In search of my friend
To do my best and not fear
Waiting on my friend,
For this pain I can bear

Looking upwards
During this storm of pain
I found my friend,
For He (Jesus) was always near,
This pain I did bear.

1 comment:

  1. sorry you was in pain and you said this in right words Bre but you know the pain will be well soon hugsssssssss


    HBS

    ReplyDelete