Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Teamwork"

If we, as believers, are going to accomplish anything worthy of our Lord, we must work together. That cannot happen, though unless we work hard at getting along. Involved in our getting along is a balance between knowing when it is time to speak up and when it is time to mind our own business.


Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose."

If each of us would just love Him, then all the things in our life, whether good or bad; whether they cause us joy or sorrow, will work out for good. Even when you face the biggest disappointments’ in your life, are you still able to say “Lord I still love you”? If we could just work together and believe and trust in Him to get things done instead of the constant bickering we would be so much more successful in getting His message out there for the lost.

Romans 15:30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in [your] prayers to God for me;

1 Corinthians 3:6-9 (KJV 6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7So then neither is he that planteth anything, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 9For we are laborers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

I understand not everyone will agree all the time, but is a disagreement not meant to instill good things as you work through a challenge in your life so you can work together closer. If God’s purpose is fulfilled through us, then good has occurred. Survival in this world is hard; each and every day is a struggle. I know that without having those in my life that God has put there it would be even harder. Knowing others in my life are on the same journey gives me the drive that I need each day to move forward in God’s work

John 13:35 (KJV) 35By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Think about what could be done if we have teamwork and work in partnership with God. What will your walk be; alone, or teamed up with others who seek doing Gods will. If you decide to complain, argue, seek worldly praise, you will find yourself alone. Please take time and seek Gods advice and ask for team players to help you on your journey to spread Gods word. God bless you on this path, I seek God as I request your prayers and effort to be on my team of spreading the good news.

 I choose to be on Jesus’ team…

1 comment:

  1. this is ao awesome and i beleave this all the way keep the good work up HBS

    ReplyDelete