Monday, February 7, 2011

Scared? Yes or No?

You have just been diagnosed with a chronic disease; they don’t give you many choices for treatment. You are scared to say no, but yet you know the alternative. Is there an ever after, what if I go tonight, I haven’t believed up to now, so why should I now?


These are fears that cross everyone’s mind when something is going really bad, but what about the one who doesn’t know Christ? How shall they get thru this bad news? What will it take for them to see that without God there is no thereafter?

You have cried buffalo tears, but no one hears them. My friend someone does hear them, and He feels them as well. He knows what you are going through, and He needs for you to cry out to him. Believe me my friend He is as hungry for you as you are in need of Him. Life hasn’t been so great up to this point, so why not give God a chance, what do you have to lose?

God loves you so much and doesn’t want you to go through this alone, His word reassures us of this: Romans 5:6-11 (Kjv)6For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.9Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.


Jesus knows the intentions of your heart; He is ready to receive you into His arms. He loves you so much that he wants you to know him now and spend eternity with him. Jesus said, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." Jesus came so that each of us could know and understand God in a personal way. Jesus alone can bring meaning and purpose to your life. Now it is up to you to pray to the unknown and believe in the unknown, accept that He is Jesus the son of Christ, so that you too may live in Him eternally in Heaven after your time here is over. Jesus not only died for our sin, he rose from the dead. When he did, he proved beyond doubt that he can rightfully promise eternal life -- that he is the Son of God and the only means by which we can know God. That is why Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life; no one can come to the Father except through me." Instead of doubting God, he tells you how you can begin a relationship with him right now. Jesus says, "Come to me." "If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me... out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." It was Jesus' love for us that caused him to endure the cross.


My friend, God hears you, Give Him your heart! I speak healing over this friend’s heart and soul today; I pray that whoever reads this will be in agreement with me on their behalf. God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment