Friday, December 17, 2010

“Why should I let you in?”

Matthew 7:14 "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”
Do you know for sure that you are going to be with God in Heaven? If God were to ask you, “Why should I let you into My Heaven?” what would you say?

Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6) As a Christian, it is not you that claims the only way to heaven it is thru Jesus, because it was Jesus Himself who claimed it. Did you know the bible encourages us as Christians to examine our self to see if we really are in the faith? (2 Corinthians 13:5)

You will know you are saved, when you are.
Why should God let me into Heaven, I have two answers, I am saved by the Grace of God, and secondly, God died on the cross so that I may live.

I love God with my entire heart and soul, I profess I am a sinner and I thank Him for forgiving me for these sins. Those stripes He bore were because of my sin, not His; those nail driven holes in his hands were because I am a sinner, Not HIM! He came back to earth and walked as a man so that He could take our sins and leave them on that blood stained cross.

None of us has any legal rights to heaven, for “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” Rom 3:23-24. We do not “deserve” heaven, and nothing we can do can change that. It is only through the blood of our Savior and Creator that heaven becomes attainable. By accepting Jesus’ offer through faith, we can, and we will, be saved! “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16-17


I thank you Jesus! PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME!

I AM YOUR DAUGHTER, I AM SAVED, I WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH OR SINFREE TO GET INTO HEAVEN ON MY OWN, HOWEVER I AM BLESSED, BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE TO, WITH YOUR GRACE AND BLOOD YOU OPENED THE DOOR.



Will you knock at His door? Why should He let you into Heaven? What will your answer be?

2 comments:

  1. this is so true and what your writing is so awesomeeee please keep up the work HBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess i could ask why should i let god into my life?
    and i know you will say why not i do not understand all this i am lost

    ReplyDelete