Tuesday, December 21, 2010

“Is God talking to you?”

You just know when God has spoken to you. Never doubt or let anyone tell you differently. There are so many false prophets these days you have to work even harder to get Gods truth out there for others. God planted a seed inside of me many years ago; I have felt this seed growing. When I was a teenager I wanted God to talk to me so bad, I wanted what others had. I wanted to be able to walk for Jesus and spread His name. I remember the first time God spoke to me and I knew it was He. I have felt Gods calling on my life for many years, but I have not known what to do with it or how to use it, until January 2010 when God spoke to me and said if you write it I will give you the words and encouragement. I was amazed at how God led me and directed me thru my first book, Heavens Door, and now that I am writing the second book, I am just elated that God says I am not thru with you my faithful servant. I have always believed in God and how He uses people in many different ways, I just never felt deserving, now as I am growing more with Christ I am figuring out God’s plan for my life.
Last night I had someone question why I write, that no one reads it that is lost, only those that know God already. This brought tears to my eyes, not because I knew he was wrong, but because His faith in God’s power showed in that statement. See Jesus just told me to write it, He would do the rest. I TRUST THIS! He has given me an open internet; He puts people around me that are lost. I know without any doubt that this tool will be made available as God sees fit. This same person is having so much mistrust in our churches of today, which I have to agree with him to a certain point, however fully I do not. My church is my heart; it is about me taking the time to get into Gods word, in prayer, and putting myself in reach of individuals that I am able to see living a life for God.



I listen as God talks, and I am praying for healing for this young man’s heart and turmoil that he has been put through. He is hungry for God’s love and understanding.


Hearing God's voice is something we all long for. Maybe He is talking to you right now and you just do not know what to do with it. First, I suggest you get in prayer and let God know you just are not sure, that you are scared. He wants you to hear Him. I know for myself, I never take it for granite, I listen, and then I pray about it. A couple of years ago I met a person who was telling me how excited they were about purchasing a new used truck. I got chills all over my body and did not understand what was happening, when out of my voice I spoke; please do not buy the black truck. This person was stunned, they said I did not tell you it was black and why shouldn’t I buy it? You just wanted to burst my bubble. They left abruptly.


Two weeks later to that day, I ran into this person again, they said they had been trying to find me; they had to tell me that after they had talked to me they got scared and did not buy the black truck. Two days later the guy that did purchase the truck was killed in a freak accident, they told me they just had to go to the dealership when they saw it on the news to see if it was the truck they was going to purchase. It was! They wanted to thank me for saving their life. I responded, I DID NOT, GOD DID, please give all the glory to God.



After this event, I never doubted when God has spoken to me. I will just be a witness for God and continue sharing His word, and continue Trusting Jesus to use me as He sees fit. Do not miss your opportunity to be a vessel for God.



Do you want to hear God's voice? If you do, it is possible you are hearing Him already, for He may be the one giving you the longing to hear Him. Jesus does talk to you! It is up to you if you listen.



God bless you my friends!

2 comments:

  1. if you beleave in god you can here him and Brenda this is so awesomeeeeeeeee keep it up

    HBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does one know if god is talking to you i guess i am so lost in knowing god been trying to learn alot from the blog an dtalking to people but still not get it i guess i am a lost soul

    ReplyDelete