Thursday, November 10, 2011

Are you waiting on a healing from God?

If you are one that is suffering from an illness and you can’t seem to find relief, I hope to help you find some answers as to why you may have not received your healing yet.

The first question you need to ask yourself is where is my faith? I have found that without Faith in God, He cannot bless us.

James 1:6-8 (KJV) 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Your faith needs to rely on God’s word, not others; you have to trust that His will is what is needed in your life, not your will. God wants to heal you, but healing sometimes has to come at a time we don’t want, we are minute people, we are impatient and if you really trust the Lord, the wait is always worth it.

You may ask where this line of writing comes from today. I have a family member who is dealing with an illness, which we are not sure of at all right now; there were scans done today, but no results till the doctor calls. I personally have faith in God’s word and I know that He will heal.

Is your heart heavy over a sick friend or family member? Do you wish you could do something to help? You can lift your friend or family member to the Lord in prayer. Here is a Bible verse and a prayer to help you ask God for James 5:15-16 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Precious Father you know my family member so much better than I do. You know her sickness and the burden she carries. You also know her heart. Lord, I ask you to be with my niece now as you work in her life. Lord, let your will be done in my niece’s life. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, please help her to see her need and confess. Lord, I pray for my niece just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal my niece, but I also trust in the plan you have for her life. Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why my niece even has to suffer at all, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward her. Nourish her spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort her with your presence. Father, please let my niece know you are there with her through this difficult time. Give her strength, faith and encouragement. I give you all the Glory and Praise for this divine touch on her life and healing in her physical and mental body. I thank you in advance for your will in her life to be done in Jesus Holy Name! Amen!

When we are in pain, we can turn to the Great Physician, Jesus Christ, for healing. It doesn't matter whether we need help in our body or our spirit; God has the power to make us better. However without Trust or Faith in His mighty works, you have nothing, including that healing that you need.

Isaiah 53:5 KJV But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment