Sunday, September 11, 2011

“Let Us Never Forget”

God Bless America


I have come to learn that I am still learning that it is only with God as my anchor that I am making it in life. I write in honor today of those that lost their lives on 9/11 and those that are left behind. I know that God has given them strength to cry their tears and then helped them to find hope again, and how to be okay with each new day… He has given them the wisdom to know that He has not forsaken them nor has He left them alone. God will give them strength through other people and their issues. God will allow them to see that although they are hurting they are also growing and in that growing process they will be a testimony to others who are going thru this same trial in their life and give them the feeling that they can make it, for He shall never leave them.


I know it has been truly hard for them because everything reminds them of their lost one and the things that they shared together. I know they have had to reach out to God through tears, pain and plenty of lonely moments to get through this grief. I am sure many have found their way of speaking out through prayer, this is just another form of speaking with Jesus and I myself speak with Him daily and I keep my mind on Him and I try and stay in His cover always. My faith has gotten stronger in the Lord and I know it is only through the grace and mercy of Jesus that I can even write this today. Believing that Jesus is my Redeemer and Savior allows me to be okay with the void of the losses I have had in my life. I will always grieve for them and have love for them, as I am sure all those that lost loved ones on that September day will. Yes, my heart hurts continuously and my life has been altered drastically, but God makes everything work together for His good and I am now stronger than ever in Christ. As I hope many from that day have realized that God doesn’t let them go through this agonizing pain alone. If God can do it for me then I know and have faith that they too will get through the grief. Just lean on Him and speak with Him. The Twin Towers were buildings, they can be replaced, however the thousands of lives lost can’t be, but we as a people of this nation can keep their memory alive through our everyday kindness to each other. We have to pray for each other and continue lifting this great country up to God for safe keeping and harm from the evil of other nations; most importantly we have to ask for His divine prayers for their lost souls and for those who are harmed around the world by their hands. Prayer is a universal way of life, unfortunately not all pray to our God, those are the ones we have to keep lifting up, they are the lost sheep. God wants us all to know Him. Today as you are praying for those here that lost lives, pray for the lost countries that continue harming others. No matter how much pain you have suffered in your life from loss, please know that God has and never will leave you alone. He is there, ask for His help and guidance and He will get you through each and every trial that you face.


Revelation 21:4And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Psalm 48:14


King James Version (KJV) 14For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.

1 comment: