Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Continued Study"

I continue in my strong commitment to the Word of God to transform my every day in this life. I find I want to be faithful and loyal with God with all my soul as stated in Proverbs 3:3.4. Let love and faithfulness never leave you, bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. (4) Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.


Stand firm until the Lord comes, no matter what, by taking advantage of the power of prayer and by restoring whoever wanders away from the truth. In James 1:22 as James states my desire is to not be a mere hearer of the Word, but a doer of the Word.

I know that God wants me to feel His Presence and His love, as much as I know God wants me to love Him and know that He is “always” with me.

As I have learned in my study of James today, He is asking that I “be patient”, “stand firm”, and persevere. God’s word is so important to me. “I believe”. I read the Bible to know God, the truth and to find direction for my daily life.

I know that no matter what is put before me, even death, I will cope because I have Jesus Christ in my life. I want to be able to inspire and encourage others to “Believe” and “Trust” so that they too will find this peace and am able to find their self with a compassionate heart, and that their heart is full to the brim with kindness and goodness. I truly believe that you can be touches as it is stated in Ephesians 2:8, 9. I believe a person comes into a right relationship with God by His Holy Grace, through faith in Jesus Christ. Take this next scripture my friend and know that God is love, and you are the intended receiver. Psalm 121:1, 2 I believe God is involved in and cares about my daily life.

I hope the Lord will allow me to continue fellow ship with other Christians so that I may be filled with His word to continue this journey in my life of serving my Heavenly Father and Savior and serving Him and finding and bringing the lost sheep home to Him. In Proverbs 3:13 it reads, reaching forward to those things which are ahead… I plan on going on and on and on, whatever path the Lord leads me down. Folks I know where I am going, I already have a sense of Gods calling on my life, Do you? My focus is on God and His God given goals which will make it easier for me to say no to trivial things in my daily life, to choose wisely my many options to choose from so I can stay on track with God. Paul writes on staying focused and reaching goals. I hope you will find its time in your life to start making goals so that when Jesus returns you will be ready. He has laid a path out there for each of us, my path is driven, I will move forward and let my feet carry me towards the finish line, which my dear friends is Heaven. This journey I am proudly on isn’t always easy, there have been many obstacles thrown in front of me, and I am sure many new ones to come. I know I have to remain spiritual, focused, mental, and emotional and have a continued drive, but this is one race I am committed to, all the way to the end. I pray to see you along the way. Please don’t be one of those that sits back and waits to see what will happen, focus on what’s before you and recognize Gods purpose for you in your life. I have truly enjoyed writing these past two years and am looking forward to writing this 3rd book for my Lord and Savior. I look forward to meeting many new Christians this year as well as introducing many lost souls to my best friend, Jesus Christ. Thank you for following me, I hope you too are now on track with God. By Gods Amazing Grace and Love I shall meet you one day in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment